This stunning two bedroom bungalow with a bonus sunroom and a triple car attached garage (30’ x 24’ finished with R20 insulation, painted drywall, spandex ceiling and natural gas heater) is nestled on a 50ft x 115ft lot located in The Creeks.
The exquisite attention to detail starts right from the exterior with Acrylic stucco on front elevation with custom profile trim around the windows and doors, 8' stained fibreglass front entrance door with sidelites, natural limestone accents on front of garage and veranda posts, stained Batu wood under front entrance veranda, exposed aggregate driveway and sidewalk, complete with front yard landscaping.
Continuing into the home the great room features a two-storey vaulted ceiling with skylights and a floor to ceiling fireplace feature wall with two sets of double French doors and custom millwork trim. One-of-a-kind Solaris double-sided natural gas fireplace with linear flame and handmade stained-glass surround by local artist. Sunroom features a vaulted ceiling, two 8' wide patio doors, full wall of windows, and infloor tile heating.
Additional unique design features include:
• Custom designed and milled maple headers, sills, and casing on all windows and doors
• Custom 6" maple baseboards and railing with tempered glass.
• Crown moulding on ceiling perimeter of great room complete with accent lighting.
• Built-in stained maple bookcase wall unit in great room.
• Multimedia system with in-ceiling audio in the kitchen, master bedroom, and ensuite bathroom.
• Flooring consists of maple hardwood, porcelain tile, and sculpted carpet with high density underpad .
• Vignette blinds by Hunter Douglas with top-down feature.
• Custom handcrafted kitchen cabinetry and island, featuring maple cabinets with upper and lower lighting, island eating bar, granite countertops and marble tile backsplash, undermount sink with pullout faucet, custom built range hood, pot drawers, and cabinet style pantry.
• French mirrored front closet door.
• Circular coffered ceiling with rope lighting in master bedroom.
• Maple trimmed headboard with custom upholstered fabric panels and coordinating bedding. Walk-in closet with custom shelving and tower organizers.
• Tile and glass ensuite shower with rainhead and wall mounted faucet.
• Jetted ensuite tub with maple tub-skirt and tile surround.
• Full length vanity mirrors framed in dark-stained maple.
• Main floor laundry room with maple cabinet and shelving.
This is a Certified Energy Star home featuring:
• Triple-glaze PVC All Weather windows with Low E and Argon Gas
• Full height R28 foundation wall insulation
• Finished with poly and electrical outlets
• High-efficient furnace
• HRV system (fresh air circulation)
• Air conditioner
• R50 attic insulation
• All heat ducts are taped at joints
• Extensive sealing and caulking
• Water saving toilets, shower heads, and faucets
• High efficiency lighting
For additional information and to view this home, please contact Val Taylor (306) 209-5352 or email@example.com
There was an error loading the map.